DO I QUALIFY
Qualify For The VA Benefit
This benefit requires that the Veteran or surviving spouse comply with the following:
- They are over age 65.
- They are a Veteran, a spouse of a living Veteran, or a surviving spouse of a Veteran. Surviving spouse must have been married to Veteran at the time of the Veteran’s death.
- The Veteran served as “Active Military” status for 90 days during an approved time of war: WWII, Korean War, Vietnam War, or the Gulf War & others may qualify.
- After 1980, Active Military status for 2 years and 90 days active duty during approved time of War.
- The Veteran had an honorable discharge.
- The Veteran or surviving spouse meets monthly income requirements.
- Couples: $3,000
- Single Veterans: $2,600
- Surviving Spouse: $2,000
- Must have less than $129,000 in retirement accounts (401k, annuities, stocks, bonds, and cash in bank). Home value and personal property are exempt
- The Veteran, spouse of a living Veteran, or surviving spouse of a Veteran needs assistance with Assistance with Daily Living including bathing, grooming, meal preparation, companionship, etc. on a regular basis in order to stay independent in their home or chosen place of residence.
Request A FREE Consultation
A Representative will contact you as soon as possible.